sexta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2011

Valve Employee Spotted Wearing Half-Life 3 Tee

Evidence that the long-awaited announcement for Half-Life 3 is coming soon?




Gabe Newell and Valve do love to tease, don't they? While at a developer event in Seattle last night, Uber Entertainment's (Super Monday Night Combat) Chandana Ekanayake snapped a photo of a Valve employee wearing a Half-Life 3 T-shirt. Trolling or evidence that the long awaited next chapter in Gordon Freeman's adventure will be announced soon?

Ekanayake posted the pic on his Twitter account, stating: "All I'm saying is I saw this at a local game developer event worn by a Valve employee."

- Chandana Ekanayake

Answering questions from those who spotted the tweet, Ekanayake replied, "I asked him if it was OK to take the photo and he was cool with it. You never know with Valve."

"I did try to smother my face in his chest on the HL3 logo. He didn't even spoon me back. Jerk."

"We get together with other local Seattle devs every first Thursday of the month to have a beer and chat."

No word yet from Valve on Half-Life 3.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário